Tuscany Wine Tour from Florence with Farm to Table Lunch
Sample Local DOCG Wine to Pair with Regional Cuisine
Travel from Florence to a family-owned Tuscany farmhouse with a stop in the medieval town of San Gimignano. Explore the craft of winemaking with the vineyard's owners, then taste the region's best wines that complement world-class Italian food.
What you will see on this tour
- Luxury Transportation from Florence
- Rolling Hills of Chianti
- San Gimignano
- Organic Farmhouse
- Tuscan Cuisine for Lunch
- Views of Chianti
- Transportation back to Florence
- - Round-trip transportation from the center of Florence in luxury, climate-controlled vehicle
- - Wine tour and tasting at a traditional, family-run vineyard
- - Generous lunch spread including some Tuscan favorites
- - Visit to the small medieval hill town of San Gimignano
San Gimignano - Medieval Manhattan
Chianti Farmhouse for Wine and Lunch
Chianti Region to Florence
Frequently Asked Questions
Where to meet?
Viale Filippo Strozzi 1, in front of the small fortress. A representative will be there holding a sign with our company name on it.
What to bring?
* Sunscreen in the summertime. * A bottle of water * Comfortable walking shoes * An empty stomach!
See what people are saying
16 total reviewsLeave a review
Delicious Wine and Food
This tour was amazing and is the perfect way to get out of the busy city and see the countryside. The wine tasting was spectacular Our guide explained in great detail the processes involved in creating the wines that we all had the privilege to enjoy. The food was also delicious. Incredible experience, I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Florence.
Getting to wine taste through Tuscany was an amazing experience that I will never forget! I loved every second and trying all of the different wines was my favorite part of my whole vacation!
Incredible way to see Tuscany!
Great way to see this beautiful region! Trying the different wine and food was amazing and I wish I could go back!