Global Travel Updates: COVID-19 Restrictions
Last updated: October 15th, 2020
The Tour Guy Health & Safety Guidelines
Our number 1 priority is for our customers to feel 100% safe during their experience with us. This is why we have implemented the following safety guidelines on all our experiences moving forward:
- The Tour Guy group sizes have been reduced to allow maximum comfort and social distancing for our customers
- Our tours guides will have in their possession hand sanitizer for all customers throughout the tour
- Masks will be mandatory for all The Tour Guy tour guides on all of our tours
- Clients will be required to wear masks based on local government regulations
- All of The Tour Guy tour guides will enforce social distancing throughout the tour according to local government regulations
- If a guest is visibly ill, with heavy sweating or coughing, they will be asked to leave the tour for both the guide and the customer’s safety
- If any transportation is required on a tour, then customers will be required to wear a mask inside the car.
- The tour guide will let our customers know if and when they are able to take off their masks at a specific venue
- All The Tour Guy tour guides are self-monitoring temperatures daily and trained in group social distancing practices
European Small Group Tours:
As travel restrictions are eased, we are updating tour availability, in accordance with the latest local government regulations and with social distancing in mind.
To see which tours are currently operating: Tours Open and Running Now.
Private Tours also available. Rates available upon request.
We will be expanding our product offering often, as restrictions are eased. In the meantime, check out our new wishlist feature and start planning your next trip to Italy or Europe.
While many American travelers are unable to visit their destination of interest, we have launched virtual guided tours, cooking and mixology classes. These are live events led by licensed guides, destination experts, chefs and bartenders from around the world. Entertainment authority, Variety Magazine referred to them as, “...The Rolls Royce of virtual guided tours!”
*If you are cancelling your tour or experience with us, please fill out this form.
Stay Informed & Healthy
In the past few months, the Coronavirus has presented an unprecedented global challenge that has significantly impacted all aspects of our daily lives, businesses and communities. There is a lot of uncertainty and misinformation being circulated about the virus. We hope to help you stay informed with the most accurate information on the travel restrictions issued by European & U.S. governments. We recommend these trusted sources:
- World Health Organization: WHO on COVID-19: COVID-19 Updates from WHO & Advice & Guidance
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Travel Information and Restrictions: U.S. State Department
Please contact us for more information and the updates on our upcoming tours.